Welcome to ChatWorks Inc.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ChatWorks Inc.'s Website, located at www.chatworks.chat.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
Do not continue to use ChatWorks Inc.'s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Delaware. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ChatWorks Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website
- Redistribute content from ChatWorks Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. ChatWorks Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of ChatWorks Inc., its agents or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws ChatWorks Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ChatWorks Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website
- Your Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- Your Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
You hereby grant ChatWorks Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any form or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations may hyperlink to our Website as they hyperlink to other listed businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as they hyperlink to other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party; (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from other types of organizations at our sole discretion.
If you are interested in linking to our website please contact us at email@example.com
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense.